Collection of your Personal Information
Michelle Wisdom-Ellis LLC. DBA Organic Copywriting may collect personally identifiable information, such as your name. If you purchase Organic Copywriting’s products and services, we collect billing and credit card information. This information is used to complete the purchase transaction. We may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by Michelle Wisdom-Ellis LLC. DBA Organic Copywriting. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Michelle Wisdom-Ellis LLC. DBA Organic Copywriting website.
Michelle Wisdom-Ellis LLC. DBA Organic Copywriting encourages you to review the privacy statements of websites you choose to link to from Michelle Wisdom-Ellis LLC. DBA Organic Copywriting so that you can understand how those websites collect, use, and share your information. Michelle Wisdom-Ellis LLC. DBA Organic Copywriting is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on websites outside of the Michelle Wisdom-Ellis LLC. DBA Organic Copywriting website.
Use of your Personal Information
Michelle Wisdom-Ellis LLC. DBA Organic Copywriting collects and uses your personal information to operate its website(s) and deliver the services you have requested.
Michelle Wisdom-Ellis LLC. DBA Organic Copywriting may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from Michelle Wisdom-Ellis LLC. DBA Organic Copywriting and its affiliates. Michelle Wisdom-Ellis LLC. DBA Organic Copywriting may also contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered.
Michelle Wisdom-Ellis LLC. DBA Organic Copywriting does not sell, rent, or lease its customer lists to third parties.
Michelle Wisdom-Ellis LLC. DBA Organic Copywriting may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Organic Copywriting and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Michelle Wisdom-Ellis LLC. DBA Organic Copywriting may keep track of the websites and pages our users visit within Organic Copywriting, to determine what Michelle Wisdom-Ellis LLC. DBA Organic Copywriting services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within Michelle Wisdom-Ellis LLC. DBA Organic Copywriting to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
Michelle Wisdom-Ellis LLC. DBA Organic Copywriting will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Michelle Wisdom-Ellis LLC. DBA Organic Copywriting or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Organic Copywriting and, (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Organic Copywriting or the public.
The Michelle Wisdom-Ellis LLC. DBA Organic Copywriting website may use “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize Michelle Wisdom-Ellis LLC. DBA Organic Copywriting pages, or register with Michelle Wisdom-Ellis LLC. DBA Organic Copywriting site or services, a cookie helps Michelle Wisdom-Ellis LLC. DBA Organic Copywriting to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the same Michelle Wisdom-Ellis LLC. DBA Organic Copywriting website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the Michelle Wisdom-Ellis LLC. DBA Organic Copywriting features that you customized.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Michelle Wisdom-Ellis LLC. DBA Organic Copywriting services or websites you visit.
Security of your Personal Information
Michelle Wisdom-Ellis LLC. DBA Organic Copywriting secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected using encryption, such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
Children Under Thirteen
Michelle Wisdom-Ellis LLC. DBA Organic Copywriting does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
Opt-Out & Unsubscribe
We respect your privacy and give you an opportunity to opt-out of receiving announcements of certain information. Users may opt-out of receiving any or all communications from Michelle Wisdom-Ellis LLC. DBA Organic Copywriting by contacting us here:
– Web page: www.organiccopywriting.com
– Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Changes to this Statement
Michelle Wisdom-Ellis LLC. DBA Organic Copywriting will occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to reflect company and customer feedback. Michelle Wisdom-Ellis LLC. DBA Organic Copywriting encourages you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how Michelle Wisdom-Ellis LLC. DBA Organic Copywriting is protecting your information.
Michelle Wisdom-Ellis LLC. DBA Organic Copywriting welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that Michelle Wisdom-Ellis LLC. DBA Organic Copywriting has not adhered to this Statement, please contact Michelle Wisdom-Ellis LLC. DBA Organic Copywriting at:
Michelle Wisdom-Ellis LLC. DBA Organic Copywriting
Terms and Conditions:
PROJECT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These project terms and conditions are part of the contract you enter into when you engage MICHELLE WISDOM-ELLIS LLC. DBA ORGANIC COPYWRITING. Please read them through carefully and get in touch if you have any questions – email@example.com.
These Terms and Conditions apply to all work provided by: MICHELLE WISDOM-ELLIS LLC. DBA ORGANIC COPYWRITING
“You” is the client, its employees and agents.
“We”, “Us” and “Our” is MICHELLE WISDOM-ELLIS LLC. DBA ORGANIC COPYWRITING, its employees and agents.
- QUOTES AND PROPOSALS
- All quotes and proposals are valid for 14 days from submission date.
- All quotes include:
- One round of revisions at no extra charge.
- One round of professional proofreading at no extra charge.
- Additional charges, at an hourly rate of $75, will be charged for any additional revisions or proofreading outside of the proposal scope.
- You have maximum of 7 days to respond with revisions from submission of first draft.
- Additional charges, at an hourly rate of $75, will be charged for any additional revisions or proofreading supplied after the 7 day revision period.
- This quote does not include (unless specifically stated):
- Liaison with other agents such as graphic designers or web developers.
- Meetings outside of the initial creative brief.
- Travel time for onsite meetings.
- A non-refundable deposit of 50% of the total amount quoted is required on approval of quote before work can begin.
- Where the amount is less than $2500, the full amount is required on approval of quote before work can begin.
- The deposit invoice must be paid before any project work can begin.
- The final invoice will be issued 3 days after the first full draft is sent to ‘the client’or when final sign off is given (whichever occurs first).
- Payment terms are 7 days from the date on your invoice.
- ‘MWE reserves the right to charge you interest on overdue accounts at a rate of 10% for the first 21 days overdue and 20%
- If we engage a third party organisation to recover your debt, you are responsible for paying the additional costs involved, including any legal expenses.
- You can pay via CC or PayPal.
- PayPal payments incur a 2.5% surcharge or 3.5% for payments from overseas.
- If your project is urgent and requires a first-draft turnaround of less than 2 working days, a rush loading of 25% will apply.
- Any costs additional to the Services ordered (including couriers, other media and travel costs) are in addition to the amount quoted and shall be charged to ‘the Client’ as required. These costs will be itemised separately in the invoice.
- We are liable by law for GST and you must pay us the GST amount.
- FACE TO FACE MEETINGS
- Additional face-to-face meetings can be added to the project at your request.
- Face to face meetings or virtual meetings and phone calls will be charged at our hourly rate of $75, and will include any necessary travel time.
- Meetings must be cancelled at least 24 hours before – or the full charge of the meeting will be added to your final invoice.
- CHANGES IN SCOPE
- Any modifications to the original project brief during the course of execution will render the provided quotation invalid.
- Additional fees/charges may be applied to cover time and expenses required to complete any new work.
- The new quote will need to be approved and revised deposit paid before work can restart.
- We endeavour to deliver all work by the agreed deadline. However circumstances beyond our control, including major illness or family emergencies may prevent us from getting work to you on time.
- We will inform you within two business days if there are any timeframe issues.
- Unless otherwise agreed you will provide information and amends to use within seven days.
- If we are unable to complete work because we have not received information from you, we will continue the project at our next opportunity. This may affect your overall timeline.
- You are asked to nominate one primary contact for all revisions and contact throughout the project.
- If you do not communicate with us for 30 days, the project will be deemed closed and any final amount owing will be billed.
- If we’ve signed a separate confidentiality agreement or Non-Disclosure agreement with you, then that agreement takes precedence.
- We won’t disclose any information that you indicate is confidential.
- You agree not to disclose any information about our pricing structure or project documents.
- MWE reserves the right to use ‘the Client’ projects for her own promotional use unless a Non-Disclosure Agreement precluding this has been signed by MWE.
- MWE may approach ‘the Client’ for a testimonial after the project is completed to their satisfaction, although provision of the testimonial is not obligatory.
- We reserve the right to refer to this project and Michelle Wisdom-Ellis LLC. DBA Organic Copywriting, and to use your logo and content for promotional or educational purposes.
- ‘The Client’ may terminate the job at any time via email.
- If ‘the Client’ terminates the job, MWE will invoice for the total stage in progress at the minimum estimated fee.
- MWE may terminate the job at any time via email.
- If ‘MWE terminates the job, ‘MWE will invoice for the total stage in progress at the minimum estimated fee.
- ‘MWE is not responsible for any delivery delay if the delay or failure to supply is caused by matters beyond reasonable control including, without limitation:
- Acts of God
- Power failure
- Equipment failure
- You gain full copyright and intellectual property rights for any work delivered by ‘MWE when you complete the final payment.
- Until final payment is received ‘MWE retains the intellectual property for all work delivered.
- CLAIMS AND LIABILITIES
- We endeavour to ensure that our work doesn’t infringe on any copyright or other right of a third party.
- We are not liable in any way for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential losses or damages resulting from use of services including but not limited to: loss of data and other intangibles; costs or damages resulting from or related to any services purchased or obtained; resulting from unauthorised access to, or alteration of your transmissions or data.
- You agree to indemnify and to hold us harmless against any and all claims, costs, and expenses, including solicitors fees, due to materials included in any work undertaken at your request.
- All materials provided by you are assumed to be legal and accurate.
- You are responsible for checking the factual accuracy of the content for this project.
- We work hard to ensure our work is free from errors, but we don’t offer an error free guarantee. You are responsible for final approval.
- ‘MWE takes no responsibility for the material and how it is used once you have approved the final draft.
- If you wish to make a claim about incorrect performance or breach of these Terms and Conditions you must send it, in writing, to ‘MWE within 7 days of delivery.
- Any imposed liability shall be limited to resupply of information or services.
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT
These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement and understanding of the parties and supersede any previous agreement between the parties. A waiver of a breach of any of the provisions of this Agreement shall not be construed as a continuing waiver of other breaches of the same or other provisions.
They shall be governed by New York law, and the parties hereby agree to submit themselves to the exclusive jurisdiction of New York Courts.
Effective January 1, 2016